This is my personal configuration of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. I decided to write down these steps to remind me what I am going to do after I reinstall my system. In fact, this is my THIRD time to reinstall Ubuntu 16.04. Maybe I should install Arch or Gentoo as Zhuohua suggested! Operations below are necessary steps to make a Ubuntu System ready to use.
- Configure network according to Proxy in CSE
- IP Address: 137.189.XX.XX
- GateWay: 188.8.131.52
- DNS Servers: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
~/), clone vimrc file.
Then change directory name to
vim and print
- remember to change gcc version in file
.vim/ycm_extra_conf.pyto the one in your system(gcc 6.1.3 in original file)
- remember to install
- remember to run python script
At last, DO NOT power off ubuntu by cutting down power.Believe me, it WILL CRASH!